Welcome to Globe.pub! Visiting a new place can be intimidating, but it’s always easier when you have help from friends. My goal is to build a community where travelers can give helpful advice, share their unique experiences, and learn from each other.
My hope is for this community to support the curious adventurers out there. Help us build a space together by following these rules:
- Be empathetic, welcoming, and open. We’re all on the same team – we are a community of people who like to visit new places and have new opportunities. Be nice to other users! The Internet is more fun when we’re working together, not arguing.
- No racism, sexism, fascism, transphobia, or bigotry. Globe.pub is an inclusive community. Belittling or exclusionary behavior will not be tolerated.
- Respect other people and don’t be a jerk. If you’re not sure if something is okay, ask yourself: “Would I say this to someone’s face?” If the answer is no, then it’s probably not okay to say it here.
- No political debate. Politics are present in everyday life and travel, especially when it comes to cultural boundaries and safety. Political discussion as it relates to travel is allowed as long as it remains respectful and on-topic.
- Mark content as NSFW. This is generally a safe-for-work community, so if you post something that’s not safe for work, please mark it as NSFW using the checkbox. This helps other users keep it out of their feed.
- No spam or unsolicited promotion. Please message the admins if you’re not sure if your post counts as spam.